You will love baking all types of loaves in these flexible, easy-to-use, loaf molds.
Freshly baked bread never smelled so good when using our premium, superior-quality Silicone Bread Loaf Molds. We only use the finest silicone that is FDA-approved and free of any toxic BPA’s. You will be amazed at how great tasting your bread comes out of the oven using these molds after just one use.
And because innovative technology allows you to use this in the freezer, microwave, fridge and oven with heat-resistant temperatures of 446°F/220°C and cold-resistant down to -40°F/-40°C you can make frozen desserts like ice cream cakes, frozen whipped desserts and jellos in addition to sweet, melt-in-your-mouth banana and zucchini breads.
The Makimy Brand combines comfort and beauty with innovative design and technology to develop products you are going to love. We believe in simplicity and beauty in product design and superior quality materials for the best consumer experience.
- Durable, High-Quality Silicone – From the oven, to the fridge, to the freezer our professional food grade eco-friendly silicone bread mold produces mouth-watering, steamy hot porous bread without losing its shape. You will throw out your old bread pan after just one use of our silicone pan.
- Fast Cleanup – You can put this mold in the top rack of your dishwasher and it will not lose its shape. It also will not warp or discolor from continual dishwashing use. And the non-stick surface means no burnt-on pieces to scrub clean.
- Government Approved – We only use FDA-approved silicone in this loaf mold and it’s BPA-free too. You do not have to worry about any toxins leaking into your foods with our bread molds.
- It’s more Than Just a Bread Mold – Make whatever you want in our versatile bread mold. Frozen desserts, ice cream cakes, jello molds, and many others than just bread come out to perfection when using our molds.
- Safe to Use Everywhere – Due to heat resistant technology our bread mold can withstand temperatures up to 446°F/230°C and down to freezing cold temperatures of -40°F/-40°C. This means you can use this not only in your oven but the refrigerator, freezer and even your microwave oven and dishwasher.